COFFEE BAR & COCKTAIL BAR
O’ – GROUP manages the cafés of the main civic museums in Venice:
- Palazzo Ducale,access subject to museum visit - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday open from 09:00 to 19:00, Friday and Saturday from 09:00 to 21:00
- Museo Correr, free access - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Ca’ Rezzonico, free access - Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Closed on Tuesdays
- Ca’ Pesaro, free access - Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. - Closed on Mondays
In all the cafés you can enjoy a 'Made in Italy' culinary selection, with inspiration from the Venetian tradition and a wide choice of hot and cold dishes, salads and snacks, including specific versions for celiacs, vegetarians and vegans. A list of local wines and quality beers completes the dining experience
The Palazzo Ducale café is the O'- GROUP one location accessible only after visiting the museum. The modern and cosy space is located at the end of the itinerary.
The Museo Correr café is a 135 square metre space located on the first floor of the Palazzo Reale in Venice, with an extraordinary view of the splendid St Mark's Basilica. Its 60 seats make it an ideal place to relax after visiting the Museum as well as a free meeting point in the heart of Venice.
The Museo Ca’ Rezzonico café is located on the ground floor of the Palazzo and is linked to the Actv Ca’ Rezzonico stop.
Museo Ca’ Pesaro café is located on the ground floor of the Palazzo. A large terrace, equipped with tables and comfortable chairs, allows you to sip a drink while admiring the splendid view of the Grand Canal.
- Free Wifi
- free online newspapers: The Times, Corriere della Sera
- digital menu accessible with QR code: wine list, snack menu, desserts
In the 16th century, Tesa 105, located in the Arsenal of Venice, was an industrial warehouse. Careful restoration work has returned the building to the city, preserving its external structure and adding new modern areas with a variety of functions inside.
Bar Tesa 105 is part of this renovation project and is now a modern and dynamic environment.
The bar offers a typical Venetian menu and is open daily from 8.00 am to 3.00 pm.
The imposing fortress, dating from the early 19th century, is now a beautiful green area open to all. Since 2018, Baia Lounge has been located on the banks of the fortress’ former bay.
A modern open-air cocktail bar, open every summer evening, lights up the ritual of the aperitif under the stars. Background music, white sofas and splendid sunsets characterise this unique historical location. The menu, easy to dowload with the QR code, offers a wide choice of cocktails, drinks, snacks, coffees.